Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I need a large dosage of Lymond. A discussion... Another read of the whole series. SOMETHING. I need to get away from school stuff. Am about to self-combust with frustration. I can't even afford time to finish my library books. I hardly get to do what I want anymore... Sometimes feel like screaming during lectures. They make me so mad. Everything makes me mad. So many bloody little things bothering me. And every subject tutor demanding so much from each of us, thinking we don't have enough on our hands as it is. Really. Does RJ think we don't need rest? What about recreation? What about just being NORMAL???

For god's sake. I wish I were born somewhere ulu, and I hadn't known about being in school, and getting As and bloody qualifications for bloody prestigious professions. Then I'd have lived a peaceful life, learning what I do want to learn, at my own pace, gaining knowledge for the sake of knowledge and not for the sake of getting nice grades.

I think I know what I want for myself in heaven, god willing. A peaceful, quiet place. A pretty place. Some books. And just, really... a nice rest. I sound like DT!DM.

My deepest desires: To find peace. To see the world. To die knowing that I did something to make the world a slightly better place.

I don't know if it's so bad to lack ambition. I think I do. Why would you want so much anyway?

Oh. Just. Ugh. UGH.

No comments: