Monday, October 11, 2004

Am so peeved.

I cannot stand the RJ promo papers. What is up with giving us deathly difficult questions??? Sadistic pricks. They love making us suffer. I can actually do almost all the TYS questions... but for the past year promo papers, I spend half an hour figuring out one bloody MCQ! ARGH.

I hate the school. I hate it. I hate it! I really feel like chucking something heavy at somebody. The other time I felt this angry at the school was during chem lecture when they told us, less than a week to promos, that they were still lecturing on Alkanes. I was sooooo pissed at that point. I was fuming like mad. Ms Tang is nice and all, but at that point, I just hated all the tutors. For putting so much burden on the students. For continuously dumping more stuff to study for promos without being the least bit understanding that we need time for self study. Grrrrr.

The upside of tomorrow is that it's the last day of exams. And am looking forward to some freedom at last.

Restraining myself from writing about Lymond here. Now that I've got the forums, this place should contain 90% less Lymond.

Buying PiF tmr! Hopefully. And celebrating Aisyah's birthday! Not that she knows that yet. Hee.

No comments: