Wednesday, September 08, 2004

My sister was digging through her drawer and came across an old tiny notebook we doodled in. The contents pretty much made me burst out laughing... I really have no recollection of doing such ridiculous things. It's a stupid conversation thing between my sister and me. It starts and ends abruptly and we think some of the pages have been torn away or something. In it, we're pretending to be other things... She's a chick and I keep switching identities... All the parts in green font are my sister's.

But why? Chickies are cute. Compared to a monkey like you!

A monko is not a monkey. A monko is a magical being born from the horn of a unicorn when sunlight strikes it at just the right angle - 38.67 degrees. So it should be clear that I am a rare creature. I am more intelligent than any centaur, man or wizard. But I cannot be seen by the naked eye. I only take up various forms... like a mist, or in this case, beautifully carved out words.

Wadeva Monkey! *shows the L sign wif finger*

I can see that your brain incapacity does not allow you the privilege of opening up your mind to the unusual, to the OUT OF THIS WORLD. You are so blind. That's why you're a chick. That's why all you have is yellow fluff on your pathetic skin. That's why all you're destined for is laying eggs in your stinky coop. You're too small and insignificant to be of importance to a monko. I have wasted my precious time. What a grievous fault to have spoken to you at all. GOODBYE.

*sniffles* WAAA! Why u have to be so meeeeaaannn!!! I HATE MONKOS.

Hello. I am a badger. Would you like to talk to me? Stop crying and I might make you a peanut butter sandwich. *smiles kindly and pats chick on the head* There, there.

Ok. WOW. YOU HAVE LOTS OF BADGES. No wonder your name is badger. COOL!

You are so corny. For that I give you some corns.

I thought you were gonna gimme some peanut butter sandwich? Thx anyway.

Bye. I have to meet foxie, my friend.

Can I see him too?

No. He's shy. You should go back to your coop.

No. I will follow you!

*BANG!*

*Badger shoots chick with pistol. Chick dies instantly.*

*open eyes slowly* Am I in heaven?

"You're in hell, buster!" Said an ugly demon whose appearance was so revolting, it is impossible to describe in words. "You have been too pesky. And for that, BURN WORTHLESS CHICK!"

END
My sis says she recalls us doing that when I was studying. Which explains the pesky part. And my insistence on ending the silly conversation.
Really amusing.
One day I will post the Wabbit story done by Vic, Turk and me in between classes last year.

No comments: