Thursday, August 19, 2004

I really don't want to talk about how dreadful school is. Or how much stress I'm going through. It's terribly boring. I can't seem, though, to write of anything else. There is nothing going on that isn't about school.

Well. I ate ice-cream yesterday. Macs vanilla cone. And some at night from the tub that my mum bought.

Oh my god. Even that isn't interesting.

I have reached the lowest of the low.

My life is so mundane. Boring.

Started on Inheritance in Bio!

I can't make that sound interesting either...

I am drawing blanks here.

I need adventure. I need something new to happen. Not new in the form of a new topic in chemistry or physics. But something different. I feel BORED.

I found out that my blog is being read by anyone who's interested in the name 'Bafadhal'. And since members of the Bafadhal clan tend to want to type in the aforementioned family name in yahoo, my blog pops up. And they read my blog. Cousins... father... god knows who else. It's weird. I normally have no interest to read blogs of people who I'm not close to. Why would I want to? It's more or less the same as being kaypo. A high-tech kaypo person. But hey, you say, people have blogs for others to read what... I suppose you've got a point. But I still don't see why you have to be interested in someone else's life so much unless of course the person lives a wonderfully exciting one (not me) or you're interested in getting to know the person better. The latter is a valid reason... I realise I'm going in circles with this argument...

I think it's just that the idea of people I don't know reading my blog irks me! The idea that people who are not supposed to read my blog, read my blog, irks me! Ah sigh.

I also found out that if you type Lymond, my blog appears too. I was amazed at first. Dunnett fans are rare, I guess...

Dr Allan Balmain is Scottish! Hee. Went for the cancer talk with Eunice. Was pleasantly surprised to find that he's Scottish and was slightly thrilled by the accent. I really can't help it that I get excited when anything remotely related to the chronicles happens. Anyway, I think the title of the talk was inappropriate. He wasnt really talking about what actually causes cancer... But more on what he thinks will cure cancer, which is very informative all the same.

Despite all my complaints about my life being uninteresting, I actually crapped some stuff. Hah.

Lysistrata tomorrow! Some entertainment to look forward to. :)

No comments: