Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Am in RJ's computer lab right now... skipping all the O2 activities. Feeling slightly guilty still... after all the people who worked hard for O2. But I saw some newcomers leaving... which sort of made me feel less guilty because this whole thing is supposed to be about them! Sigh... Sad. Sad. The whole thing's just really SAD.

Anyway, I was clearing my table yesterday. Finally dumped all sec 4 stuff away. Old files... worksheets... I gave some stuff to my brother (who is being freakingly studious) and still have the huge green physics file cause it's the most nicely compiled file. I found old notebooks too. Found the MTV one with all the crazy doodles and hangman games... and chain stories. The wabbit one cracked me up completely. Victoria can be really crazy sometimes...

I realised last night that I undertake too much. Another INFP trait. (Found the MBTI booklet on career thingywhile cleaning and read some stuff... ) I shall make a list of the projects that I have embarked on or plan to carry out.

1. Read Lymond Chronicles back to front. With the help of the Dorothy Dunnett Guides by Elspeth Morrison (which I still don't possess). So far, I have finished Book Two only. And am dying to get my hands on the blasted guides...

2. Finish my Switzerland video. My mum keeps nagging. So far, I've only burnt disc one. Two more to go.

3. Continue old story. So far, I've written only one and a half pages on microsoft word.

4. Read all the romance novels that I bought from my cousin, even though I wasn't very eager at first.

More coming next time...

Have to go. Yashira wants us to go Holland V. Leila's birthday present apparently... Hm.

No comments: