Thursday, February 12, 2004

I am so terribly exhausted.

It's funny how... at some points of time, certain things can seem so fun and at other times... they don't. How extremely strange life is. Sigh.

Throat hurts badly. Manu claims she passed it to me.

I see my entry is going to be an accumulation of chopped up sentences. What a horror. I have lost the ability to write simple continuous paragraphs. Argh.

Today's bio prac was the first time in which I understood what I had to do. Did it with Jean cause Jessica didnt come to school. Ate the oranges which we didn't squeeze. Delicious... though Jean claimed her's tasted bitter. Must have been contaminated by the DCIP solution thingy. Heh.

Have work to do but am deliberately pushing it aside. It's always HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK. Singaporean students have no life. Partly envious of Jiawen. I would love to have the opportunity to learn in a different sort of environment...

No comments: