Thursday, January 08, 2004

FINALLY. Blogger is back again. For a while there, it was down... and all blogspot blogs were inaccesible.

DV 14 is coming... I think. I know the last time Cassie said that it was in Sept and by the end of the year it still wasn't out. But this time... I think it's really coming. YAY! I can't wait! Cookies are on her LJ.

Tomorrow's O-nite. My OG has picked matrix. That was the first thing that crossed my mind when they said "Science". So... going to wear all black and sunglasses. Yippee. Can wear my new black jacket.

Talking to Ecnelis (my OG) on msn... Mass chatting never makes sense... so much rubbish.. but funny all the same.

"Who wants to steal a millionaire?" on tv! So fascinating. They actually managed to cheat... though they got caught. A mixture of accurate positioning, coughing, listening and faking. Horrible, really.

No comments: