Wednesday, November 26, 2003

2nd day of Hari Raya!!! Yesterday was tiring but nice. Babawok's (Granny on father's side) place was more crowded than it ever was, on account of some of my uncles finally letting bygones be bygones and forging back broken family ties. There was hardly space for my butt and I'm not even asking for a chair. Nonetheless, like I said, it was nice.

My cousins were bored to death... so guess what they did? They hid our video cam somewhere and played a prank. I was the first victim. The lured me into my granny's tiny room with the excuse of wanting to play Pyramid game (We played that game numerous times before). When I got there, my brother said, "Stand over here...". Then I was like, "Why?" He said, "Here! You have to stand here to see the categories." So I stood by him and suddenly he was like pointing at my white headscarf, "Look!"

And lo and behold, there was blue ink all over my white scarf. Apparently, he had sprayed ink from his pen onto me, on pupose. I was gaping at first. Then I went, "What is this? Haven't you got anything better to do?!" and started slapping my brother's arm. By then, all my other 8 cousins were laughing at me. Then I suspected something was amiss.

I realised a few seconds later that the ink had disappeared. It was 'disappearing ink'! And then, Hefni (the only older cousin,in JC1) whipped off a towel and revealed the camera. "Gotcha!" And then I laughed insanely, because I realised it was sooo funny! And I kept saying, "Haven't you people anything better to do?"

We should really send it in to Gotcha.

No comments: