Friday, November 08, 2002

Now, I shall write an entry before I go study for O-Level Exam. It's the last paper for the day. And for the year! Hooray! Finally, I'll get my freedom...

Anyway, I can't wait for next week! We're gonna watch Harry Potter and the CoS on Wed... or Thurs. Honestly can't wait. The premiere in London was exciting like last year. And again I wished I was there. Sean biggerstaff had the weirdest outfit. He wore a tux and a kilt at the same time. Figure that out. But he is still good-looking. At least Yu Jie thinks so. She's suddenly going crazy over Oliver. Haha. And Daniel Radcliffe's was perfectly fine, contrary to what Eunice thinks. I haven't heard any other complaints about him from other people. So... the gala premiere in Singapore is on Tue, 12 Nov. I still haven't heard any news from the papers - whether I won that quiz or not. Sigh. Even if I lost, they should have the courtesy to let me know. Stg like: "Thank you for taking part in the quiz, but you LOST" sigh. Maybe I should try taking part in that other quiz on the channel 5 website.

Anyway, Paper 1 just now was... not too bad. But i think my Malay could have been better. I think I may have wrote too long even. The examiner will get bored. Darn, wad have I done?! oh heck, can't cry over spilled milk.

I should go back to study peribahasas now. And maybe Liyana can help me put up a guestbook in here next time.

No comments: