Friday, November 08, 2002

I finally succeeded in putting a guestbook in here! How wonderful. I hope to hear feedback from people. I don't care who. Anyway, my mum doesn't let me surf the net for more than half an hour. boo hoo. darn.

got hp ticks todae!! I'm feeling very very jolly! We're going on Nov 14, 11.30 am at Suntec. By the way, I saw the HP underpass! It was great. Sounds and everything. Can't wait for the movie. I was practically squealing just now.

I'm taking part in another quiz to win the premiere tickets. I van't seem to register... so Eunice is helping me do it.Goodie. Hope I win. I dun care if we dun win actually. As long as I do get to watch HP in the end.

O-Levels are over. Hoorah again! happy... happy... shall go now... before i turn completely insane... ; )

No comments: