Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Okay.... I see.... this is how the blog works... Haha. I finally have my own blog. Works perfectly like any old hand-written journal. Less tiring too. Let's see. I should say stg bout myself since that's always the first thing I do in any new diary. Hm.

I'm Shamiah. Like duh! And... I like... HARRY POTTER! Haha. That's one thing that defines me. I love all kinds of movies too. Oh, and if u really want to distinguish me from the crowd of people out there, just bring your eye level nearer to the ground. If u're lucky u'll see me. hehe.

I'm feeling kind of cheery or just plain weird right now... maybe it's because the exams are over! (cept for the Os *blagh*) And even the checking of papers are over. I guess I didn't do that bad. I keep missing the A1 passing mark...that's all. Darn.

Well... I should go home now... I'm still in school but i think i should go now... Buh bye. Shall post more stuff later.

No comments: